Household Idols

I guess now is a good time to start reading books... Let me tell you I'm not a big fan of reading, I know. I'm like the worst person ever, but it is true!.. I only read whatever I find interesting and not quite for the reading pleasure... until today! Hell, if all books were like this one I wouldn't get out of the public library. This book will be available only for amazon.com in December, just in time for your christmas spree at 61.11 dlls each. 160 pages of beautiful models in pictures by Mark Henderson and who but no other than our dear Chris to endulge the cover. He looks stunning!. more than a greek god, an IDOL.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.