Lack of Updates

Guys, I'm deeply sorry for the lacks of updates. Believe me when I say that I haven't had the time to keep this blog working properly besides I've had some PC problems... But today I had a free time so did a little research and I bumped into two videos I never mentioned here before.

The fisrt one and Chris' newest. A hot BJ video with Brent Diggs. This was Brent's first time sucking cook and the lucky bastard got Chris' as his first. You can watch the preview gallery at Randy Blue by clicking here: http://galleries.blueloot.com/index.php?id=2848-001-000408




The other one, is about a month old, but has some goodies too. Chris has managed to become a really master in bed. and in this video he really pulls it off by doing some fantastics moves.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.